Choose your profession and get a free Polish language courses
The course of learning Polish in present for those, who entry technical college to specialities:
- Hotel business
- landscape designer
- agricultural business
- machinery maintenance equipment and renewable power systems
- auto mechanic
*After signing a contract and payment of our services till 17.02.2017, you get 2-weeks intensive course of learning language in Poland for free. Editional costs is food (11 PLN per day).
Location: Lublin region
Technical college gives specific specialty (here there are more specialized subjects). After graduation every student gets diploma of junior specialist and Polish certificate of completion of secondary education. European Diploma gives the right to work not only in Poland, but also in other countries in Europe. After college student can also apply to a university.
Requirements - the age under 18 in the year of introduction.
In Polish schools the 6-point scoring system of marks is used, where 6 - is "excellent" and 5 - "very good" 4 - "good", 3 - "satisfactory", 2 - "acceptable", 1 - "unsatisfactory".
Why do people choose secondary education in Poland?
- Education is free.
- Studying with Polish students is excellent practice of language, fast adaptation and opportunity to find many friends.
- Additional courses of Polish language (if necessary).
- Studying of two foreign languages: English, German, Spanish or French (your choice).
- Passage of practice in Poland and abroad.
- After graduation students receive a certificate of secondary education and junior specialist diploma.
- To become a student, you should apply and have minimal knowledge of Polish language, sufficient for an interview.
- Registration of candidates and filing can take place in Ukraine, without traveling to Poland.
- Accommodation for students is offered in modern hostels that are near the school or even on its territory. Near hostels there are student canteen, which provides meals.
- European secondary education certificate solves many problems associated with the entry into the European institutions not only in Poland but also in other EU countries.
Life of technical college
- The school year begins in Poland on 1st September and ends on the last Friday in June of next year.
- Classes are held five days a week, from Monday to Friday. Saturday and Sunday are holidays for children.
- The academic year is divided into two semesters. The first semester ends in January. Children get marks at the end of semester from all subjects. The second semester ends in June, which is also the end of the school year.
- In technical colleges there are no lessons on public holidays, that are days free of work according to the law.
- The students have twice a year festive holidays, the first time during the Christmas and New Year, the second time - in the Easter period. Christmas Holidays usually start on 23rd December and end on 2nd January, Easter holidays usually last from pre-holiday Thursday to after the holiday Tuesday (specific dates of holiday vacation is annually determined by the Minister of National Education).
- Students have the winter holidays during two weeks, which depends on the province - in January or February. Different provinces have winter vacations every year at different times and the order is set by the Minister of Education.
- July and August, and sometimes the last days of June is a period of summer holidays.
Custody of child - curator.
In Poland, students under 16 years of age and who are away from their parents, must be under the supervision of the curator.
The duties of the curator.
- To be coordinator between schools and parents without full parental rights to custody.
- To take care of the Trust in a difficult situation for him/her.
- To notify parents, representatives of the school, the relevant bodies, for example the police, health care service, and public organizations in the event of dangerous circumstances for child’s life.
- To be in contact with the direction of the institution. In case of delay or absence in classes, curator should be informed.